Monday, November 26, 2007

I Beg for You to Move

Lord, I beg for You to move!

I'm desperate to be be vulnerable and naked before You.
To have all pretenses, prefixes, and pretending stripped away;
Washed clean by Your blood.
I'm yearning for You to engulf my soul and to hear Your voice call to me.
I tremble at the thought of You;
I am paralyzed by Your presence.
Where do You want to move me, Lord?
What is it that You require of me?
I am here; Your humble servant is listening.
Whisper in my heart and I will follow You to eternity.
I'm longing for Your spirit to speak directly to mine.
Come and meet me in this place.

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. (Psalm 51:10-12)

No comments: