Thursday, December 13, 2007

He Never Sleeps

My Help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep (Psalm 121:2-4).

Isn't it great to know that the God who watches over us never slumbers nor sleeps? Even though we are human and require sleep to sustain life, God is not and does not. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Almighty One who's eyes are ever on our every move. I am overwhelmingly greatful that I serve such an awesome God! So whenever I am anxious or worried about something, I cast my cares upon Him. For I know that I can give Him my problem to hold onto while I sleep. For He will remain ever watchful over me and will carry all of my burdens. Praise God! Thank You Jesus for being so amazing!

No comments: